NASPAA Civic Engagement
Ten Recommendations to Increase College Student Voting and Improve Political Learning and Engagement in Democracy
Ready to Register to Vote but Don’t Know How?
You can use the resources available below to help you register today!
Resources compiled by ALL IN CAMPUS
Election Imperatives : Ten Recommendations to Increase College Student Voting and Improve Political Learning and Engagement in Democracy
Strengthening-American-Democracy – A Guide for Developing an Action Plan to Increase Civic Learning, Political Engagement, and Voting Rates Among College Students
Online Registration Tools:
- Federal Voting Assistance Program – for service members, their families, and overseas citizens
- Notprofitvote.org– How to Register by State
- Overseas Vote – for U.S. citizens overseas and uniformed services members
- Rock the Vote
- TurboVote – from Democracy Works
- Vote 411 –from the League of Women Voters
Voter Registration Drive Tools
- Voter Registration: A How to Guide – from Rock the Vote
- How to Organize a Voter Registration Drive – from AAUW
- Registering Students to Vote at Orientation – from Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP)
- Nonprofit Votes Count Voter Registration Toolkit – from Nonprofit Vote
Nonpartisan Voter Education Tools
The following NASPAA Members particpated in our initial Voter Registration Challenge. NASPAA will highlight those participants whose turnout improved in 2018 when NSLV data is released.