All participants, including panelists, will need to register for the virtual conference. Please know that we do recognize the financial restrictions many of our programs are currently facing (as well as the lower cost to host a virtual conference), so registration fees have been significantly reduced compared to our past in-person conferences.
Member (NASPAA and TPAC)
$99 Early-bird through Sept. 18
$125 Regular beginning Sept. 19
Registration will CLOSE Wed. Sept. 30th.
Important Registration Information
- NASPAA Member refers to those who are affiliated with a NASPAA member school (including Associate members). View list of NASPAA Members here.
- All Registration includes full access to all virtual conference sessions (live and on-demand), the virtual exhibition hall, networking tools, and more. The site will open Oct. 5, 2020 and you will access through March 2021.
- TPAC member referers to those who are member of the Section on Public Administration (SPAE) of American Society for Public Administration (ASPA)'s Teaching Public Administration Conference (TPAC).
- Student Registration: Student must submit a proof of student status or a professor can vouch for their status upon NASPAA approval.
- For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact NASPAA at email@example.com. We request that you provide at least 2 weeks advance notice (before October 1, 2020) so we can best accommodate your needs.
- Cancellations/Substitutions: Because of the proximity to the virtual conference, NASPAA is not able to grant refunds for any cancellation requests of registrations for #NASPAA2020. Registrants who are no longer able to attend the virtual meeting may request a substitution by submitting their request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The substitute must be from the same organization. Substitutions will be accepted until September 30, 2020. Upon receipt, the original registration rate purchased will transfer to the new attendee. Substitution requests will not be accepted after September 30, 2020.