2019 Registration Rates
NASPAA Annual Conference registration rates vary depending on when you register and whether you are affiliated with a member school. Discounted registration is offered to students, members of COPRA, and to those who can attend only one day. Member refers to those who are affiliated with a NASPAA member school (including Associate members). View list of NASPAA Members.
Early Bird Rates
|Member (Full access)||390 USD||425 USD||475 USD|
|Member One-day||230 USD||245 USD||260 USD|
|Non-member (Full access)||450 USD||490 USD||550 USD|
|Non-member One-day||255 USD||275 USD||295 USD|
|COPRA (Full access)||120 USD||145 USD||170 USD|
|Student* (Full access)||120 USD||145 USD||170 USD|
|Spouse/Partner* (Full access)||300 USD||325 USD||350 USD|
Important Registration Information
- Full Access Registration includes attendance on Wednesday for the pre-conference workshops including Accreditation Institute as well as Thursday and Friday for all of the regular conference panel and plenary sessions and local excursions on Saturday.
- *Student Registration: Student must submit a proof of student status or a professor can vouch for their status upon NASPAA approval.
- *Spouse/Partner Registration: Please note that a registrant cannot be a NASPAA member; Approval from NASPAA is required.
- Special Programs (Lunch included): There are special programs during lunch time frame both main conference days. Thursday is NASPAA’s 50th Anniversary Celebration and will include a keynote speaker. Friday is the NASPAA and Pi Alpha Alpha Awards Program. Lunch is included with both programs. 40 USD per ticket. The program tickets may be purchased at the time of registration. (To purchase lunch tickets ONLY, go here)
- Evening Receptions: There are conference evening receptions on Thursday and Friday, as well as a pre-conference welcome on Wednesday. There is no additional cost to attend. Please do register so we can accurately estimate attendees.
- Saturday Tours have limited seating. Secure your spot on by registering today! (First come first serve basis) To purchase Saturday Food Tour and Boat Tour tickets ONLY, go here)
- Hotel room does not included with conference registration. See the hotel page for information.
- Invitation Letter for Visitors Visa to USA: If you need an official invitation letter to obtain a U.S. entry visa, please contact email@example.com with the following information: your official name, university name, and university mailing address. Since visa processing times vary by country, please check with your local U.S. Embassy to ensure that you will have enough time to receive the visa.
- For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact NASPAA at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that you provide at least 2 weeks advance notice (before October 2, 2019) so we can best accommodate your needs.
Register by mail/fax/email: Registration form and payment must be received at NASPAA office no later than 10/04/19.
Cancellation requests received prior to close of business on September 9, 2019, will receive a full refund. Requests received between September 10-October 4, 2019 will be assessed a 100 USD processing fee and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. Requests received after October 4, 2019 cannot be refunded; instead, your registration fee can be applied to the 2020 conference. All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to email@example.com. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a substitution.
For questions about the conference program, please contact event manager email@example.com.
For technical or registration questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Early Bird Registration deadline is Monday, September 9, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST.
Registration materials will be distributed on site upon checking in at the registration table. Registration table will be located in The Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles hotel. Please follow the NASPAA signage.
Once you are registered for the annual conference, you will receive your payment confirmation via email. You will be able to view your registration details, print receipts when log in to your registration portal at any time. You will no longer receive a receipt on-site. You may not cancel your registration online – see the cancellation policies above.
The certificate of attendance is available on-site upon request at the registration table.