2022 Registration Rates
NASPAA Annual Conference registration rates vary depending on when you register and whether you are affiliated with a member school. Discounted registration is offered to students and members of COPRA. *Member refers to those who are affiliated with a NASPAA member school (including Associate members). View list of NASPAA Members.
Early Bird Rates
|Member* (Full access)||399 USD||450 USD||550 USD|
|Non-member (Full access)||490 USD||550 USD||625 USD|
|COPRA (Full access)||150 USD||150 USD||175 USD|
|Student* (Full access)||150 USD||150 USD||175 USD|
|Retiree (Full access)||250 USD||325 USD||350 USD|
Spouse/Partner maybe added to a registration for 200 USD.
Important Registration Information
- All panelists must register for the conference.
- Full Access Registration includes attendance on Wednesday for charrettes and workshops including Accreditation Institute as well as Thursday and Friday for all of the regular conference panel and plenary sessions and local excursions on Saturday.
- *Member refers to those who are affiliated with a NASPAA member school (including Associate members). View list of NASPAA Members.
- *Student Registration: Student must submit a proof of student status or a professor can vouch for their status upon NASPAA approval.
- Spouse/Partner Registration is available: Please note that a spouse/partner registrant cannot be a NASPAA member; when the NASPAA member registers they add the addition of a spouse to their registration. NASPAA will follow up to obtain the spouses name for their badge.
- Special Programs (Lunch included): There are special programs during lunch time frame both main conference days. Thursday is NASPAA awards and speaker. Friday is the Pi Alpha Alpha Awards Program and speaker. Lunch is included with both programs. 40 USD per ticket per day. The program tickets may be purchased at the time of registration.
- Evening Receptions: There are conference evening receptions on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. There is no additional cost to attend. Please do register so we can accurately estimate attendees.
- Saturday Tours have limited space. Secure your spot by registering today! (First come first serve basis) Boat tour is 20 USD fee and walking tours 15 USD.
- Hotel room is not included with conference registration. See the hotel page for information.
- For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations (such as ASL interpretation) please contact NASPAA at Minkoff@naspaa.org. We request that you provide at least 2 weeks advance notice so we can best accommodate your needs.
Cancellation requests received prior to close of business on September 9, 2022, will receive a full refund. Requests received between September 10 - October 4, 2022 will be assessed a 100 USD processing fee and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. Requests received after October 4, 2022 cannot be refunded; instead, your registration fee can be applied to the 2023 conference. All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to email@example.com. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a substitution.
For questions about the conference program, please contact event manager email@example.com.
For technical or registration questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Early Bird Registration deadline is Friday, September 9, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST.
Once you are registered for the annual conference, you will receive your payment confirmation via email. You will be able to view your registration details, print receipts when log in to your registration portal at any time. You will no longer receive a receipt on-site. You may not cancel your registration online – see the cancellation policies above.
The certificate of attendance is available on-site upon request at the registration table.
Yes, all panelists must register for the conference.