Thank You COPRA!
NASPAA’s Commission on Peer Review and Accreditation (COPRA) deserves recognition for an incredible year dedicated to public service education. We would also like to place a special emphasis on our retiring COPRA members. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to serving and supporting programs.
The six COPRA members that will be finishing their terms and rolling off the Commission are:
- Roger Hartley, University of Baltimore
- Daniel Smith, University of Delaware
- Sandra Garcia Jaramillo, Universidad de los Andes
- Julie Olberding, Northern Kentucky University
- Ellen Shiau, California State University, Los Angeles
- Loretta Tillery, Prince George's County Department of Social Services
During the biannual June COPRA meeting, we were able to recognize and thank each retiring member for their invaluable contributions over the past few years.
(Left to right) Roger Hartley, Daniel Smith, Ellen Shiau, Julie Olberding, and Sandra Garcia Jaramillo
Not in photo: Loretta Tillery