COPRA Releases 2023 Accreditation Action Statement
COPRA is pleased to release its 2023 Accreditation Action Statement the complete list of actions taken at its June 2023 meeting.
The 2023 Action Statement includes the following five programs that were accredited for the first time:
- Master of Public Administration at Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Master of Public Administration at Nazarbayev University (Kazakhstan)
- Master of Public Policy at Nazarbayev University (Kazakhstan)
- Master of Public Administration at Sun Yat-sen University (China)
- Master of Public Policy at University of Northern Iowa (USA)
The 2023 Action Statement is continued evidence of COPRA and the Executive Council’s commitment to transparency and accountability in the accreditation review. These values already define the accreditation process, and COPRA continues to seek to better meet the accountability needs of its community - accredited programs and their stakeholders - as it balances student, faculty, and employer desires to know about program and student outcomes, with the need for programmatic growth, due process, and privacy.
Please join us in congratulating all newly accredited and reaccredited programs!
Stay tuned for the September 1 release of the 2023-2024 Roster of Accredited Programs.