2022-2023 Self-Study Report Form Now Open!
This year’s Self-Study Report form is now open in the NASPAA Data Center (NDC) for programs in the 2022-2023 Cohort. Submissions must be uploaded to the NDC by August 15, 2022. Please follow the 2019 Self-Study Instructions (SSI) here and the 2019 Standards.
The 2019 Standards require these three program documents, at a minimum, to be uploaded with the Self-Study Report :
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan (Standard 3 and Standard 4)
- A Logic Model (Standard 1)
- A program Assessment Plan (Standard 5)
A complete Self-Study Report will include these documents specifically tied to your program's mission
NASPAA staff are available to help as you develop your Self-Study Report. In our experience, the following resources are really useful in helping understand NASPAA accreditation requirements.
- Standard-by-Standard Guidance. Drill down on each Standard to better understand the requirements and see additional resources specific to each Standard.
- Peer Examples: Check out examples from other programs that COPRA thinks are useful.
- COPRA Policy Statements: Stay up-to-date on COPRA's expectations for accredited programs.
- 2019 Self-Study Instructions in Word: This includes the 2019 Self-Study Instructions in a Word version that can be used to draft your Self-Study Report before uploading to the NDC.
- Glossary and Appendices to the 2019 Self-Study Instructions. Take a peak at Appendix A of the Self-Study Instructions. It includes the Rationale, Clarifying Examples, and Basis of Judgment for each Standard.