NASPAA Accredits Six New Programs
The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) announced today that its Commission on Peer Review and Accreditation (COPRA) has accredited six new programs from Mexico and the United States. The newly accredited programs are:
- Master of Public Policy at Duke University (USA)
- Master of Public Administration at Northern Arizona University (USA)
- Master of Public Administration at Pace University (USA)
- Master of Public Policy at Universidad Iberoamericana (Mexico)
- Master of Public Administration at University of Guam (USA)
- Master of Public Policy at University of Houston, Hobby School (USA)
Please join NASPAA and COPRA in congratulating these programs on earning accreditation.
The 2022-23 Roster of Accredited Programs will be available on September 1, 2022.
To read the full press release, please click here.