2023-2024 Roster of Accredited Programs Released
NASPAA is pleased to release the 2023-2024 Roster of Accredited Programs, the complete list of master's degree programs accredited by the Commission on Peer Review and Accreditation (COPRA). The 2023-2024 Roster includes five new programs from Brazil, China, Kazakhstan, and the United States. The newly accredited programs are:
- Master of Public Administration at Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Master of Public Administration at Nazarbayev University (Kazakhstan)
- Master of Public Policy at Nazarbayev University (Kazakhstan)
- Master of Public Administration at Sun Yat-sen University (China)
- Master of Public Policy at University of Northern Iowa (USA)
The Commission bases accreditation decisions on performance of programs in carrying out their missions, consideration of substantial conformance with the NASPAA Standards, and its assessment of overall program quality given the unique mission of each program. The 2023 COPRA Accreditation Action Statement is also available on COPRA's website.