NASPAA Accredits Five New Degrees
The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) announced today that its Commission on Peer Review and Accreditation (COPRA) has accredited five new programs from China, the United States, and Vietnam. The newly accredited programs are:
- Master of Public Policy at Fulbright University Vietnam (Vietnam)
- Master of Public Administration at The University of Oklahoma (USA)
- Master of Public Administration at University of International Business and Economics (China)
- Master of Public Administration at University of Montana (USA)
- Master of Public Administration at Zhejiang University (China)
Please join COPRA in congratulating these programs on earning accreditation!
The 2019-20 Roster of Accredited Programs will be available September 1, 2019.
To read the full press release, please click here.