Becoming a Competition Host Site
Is your school interested in hosting a future simulation competition? All NASPAA member schools are eligible to host the competition. The following criteria are taken into consideration during the sim site selection process:
- Interest in the simulation topic;
- Travel accessibility;
- Technical capabilities (i.e. computer labs, smart boards, IT team, WiFi bandwidth, etc.);
- Logistical capabilities (i.e. classroom space, site team leader time commitment, student volunteers, etc.);
- Proximity to other NASPAA member schools and programs (for student recruitment purposes);
- Commitment to innovative teaching and learning!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.